Looking for some outdoor fun this summer? Look no further than Lake Bryan. The BTU owned lake offers a variety of activities to keep everyone in the family entertained.
- Camping. The lake has 125 acres dedicated to year-round camping – both tent and RV camping is available. Features of the campsites include a launch ramp for watercraft, beaches for easy access to swimming, and there are seven water/electric RV sites at the park.
- Swimming & Boating. Lake Bryan is a great place to cool off, whether you go for a swim or sail. All boats are welcome on Lake Bryan and the boat launch provides car and trailer parking.
- Fishing. Fishing is allowed from any bank or on a boat at the lake. Bring bait and tackle, as the lake does not have a place to purchase either. And remember, Texas Wildlife and Game laws do apply!
- Biking. The Brazos Valley Mountain Bike Association maintains the more than 16 miles of mountain bike trails. Trails are suited to athletes of all levels.
- Relaxing. Enjoy some live music and food at the Lakeside Icehouse or find a quiet spot to take in the great outdoors.
For information on park fees, hours, and concerts, visit www.lakebryan.com.