Looking for some outdoor fun this summer? Look no further than Lake Bryan. The BTU owned lake offers a variety of activities to keep everyone entertained.
- Camping. The lake has 125 acres dedicated to year-round camping – both tent and RV camping is available. Features of the campsites include a launch ramp for watercraft, beaches for easy access to swimming, and there are seven water/electric RV sites at the park.
- Swimming & Boating. Lake Bryan is a great place to cool off, whether you go for a swim or sail. All boats are welcome on Lake Bryan and the boat launch provides car and trailer parking.
- Fishing. Fishing is allowed from any bank or on a boat at the lake. Bring bait and tackle, as the lake does not have a place to purchase either. And remember, Texas Wildlife and Game laws do apply.
- Biking. The Brazos Valley Mountain Bike Association maintains the more than 16 miles of mountain bike trails. Trails are suited to athletes of all levels.
- Relaxing. Enjoy some live music and food at the Lakeside Icehouse or find a quiet spot to take in the great outdoors.
For information on park fees and hours, visit www.lakebryan.com.
What is your favorite thing to do at the lake? Tell us on Facebook.