Friday, October 07, 2011
Parking Information for Texas Reds Festival
At this time, vehicle access in the Texas Reds Festival perimeter is not permitted. However, on Friday, October 7, vehicles with handicapped patrons will be allowed to access the downtown area until 5:00 p.m. for pick-up and drop-off only.
At 5:00 p.m. handicapped access will be provided via golf cart from the Brazos Transit Districtís parking garage and via shuttle bus from the Blinn College Campus.
Festival attendees are allowed to park in public spaces outside of the Festival perimeter with the exception of the following parking lots: (please see attached map)
- Bryan Municipal Building/BTU and Justice Center: Reserved for sponsors, merchants, volunteers
- Portion of Childrenís Museum lot: Reserved for wine vendors
- Old Police Building and County tax office: Reserved for Festival vendors
- County Administration Building: Reserved for LaSalle Hotel guests and downtown loft residents
- BISD Administration Building: Reserved for cook-off teams
- Parking spaces facing railroad tracks west of Childrenís Museum and Clara B. Mounce Public Library: Reserved for VIP
Free public parking is available at the following locations:
PARK & RIDE SHUTTLE
Free parking is available at Blinn College (2423 Blinn Blvd., Bryan) and free shuttles will transport festival attendees to and from the event perimeter. Buses will run every 10-15 minutes and will be in service on Friday, October 7, from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and on Saturday, October 8, from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight.) A van shuttle service will also run between 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m. each night.
ROY KELLY MULTIMODAL TERMINAL & PARKING GARAGE
The Brazos Transit District operates a new parking garage located on 26th Street across the street from the Brazos County Courthouse. Public parking will be available in the parking garage for the Texas Reds Festival for a fee of $10 per vehicle (no re-entries).
© Copyright 2003-2013, City of Bryan