Monday, June 14, 2010
Texas Reds kicks off Friday
The fourth annual Texas Reds Steak and Grape Festival is set to kick off Friday, June 18, in historic downtown Bryan.
The free event will feature live entertainment, Kid Zone, wine tasting, steak cook-off, chef demonstrations, more than 70 vendors and much more! Festival-goers are encouraged to park at Blinn College and will be shuttled to downtown.
Live entertainment on Friday night includes performances by Texas Twisters at 7 p.m. and Karan Chavis at 9 p.m. Beer and wine concessions will be available on Friday evening.
Activities on Saturday include the following:
• Grape Stomp begins with a Celebrity Stomp off at 11 a.m. and then is open to public from noon to 6 p.m.
• Kid Zone open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Beer concession 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• Wine tastings from 21 different Texas wineries 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• Steak and hamburger plate sales 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
In the Palace Theater:
• Kelly Austin Curtis (country) performance begins at noon
• Greg Tivis and the Dixieland Jam (Dixie jazz) performance begins at 1:30 p.m.
• Rockafellas (classic rock) performance begins at 3 p.m.
• Randy Pavlock (rock) performance begins at 4:30 p.m.
• Razz (Motown/soul) performance begins at 6 p.m.
• Tejas Brothers performance begins at 7:30 p.m.
• Kevin Fowler performance begins at 9 p.m.
Additional Contact Information
Special events coordinator
© Copyright 2003-2013, City of Bryan