In recognition of National Senior’s Day, patrons ages 55 years and older can purchase a day pass, 25 punch pass, or annual pass for half price at the Bryan Aquatic Center on Tuesday, August 21st. Details on this offer are included here!
The library is turning into a Zoo!
Learn about alpaca, owls, hawks, snakes, other reptiles, bugs, service animals, mini-ponies, rescue animals and more!
And … Meet Downtown Boudreaux – the most lovable Great Dane with his own Facebook Page. Pet the alpaca, and service dogs. Maybe even take a pet home as your own — the Bryan Animal Center will be on site with animals that need a forever home.
This is a come-and-go event. No ticket is required.
- What: Animal Day at Mounce Library
- When: Saturday, June 2, from 9 – 11 a.m.
- Where: Clara B. Mounce Public Library, 201 E 26th St, Bryan, TX 77803
Here are some groups and animals that will be joining us:
On Library Lawn
- The Urban Interface (hawk and owl demonstration at 10 a.m on the Mounce Library lawn)
- Magical Muzzles and Manes (mini ponies and some dogs who love to be read to!)
- Royal Oaks Alpacas (alpacas, of course)
2nd Floor Meeting Room
- Downtown Boudreaux (the most lovable Great Dane with his own Facebook Page)
- City of Bryan Animal Center (animals for adoption)
- Aggieland Pets with a Purpose (service dogs, etc.)
- R & R Paradise Farms (various animals)
- Reptile Hospice Sanctuary of Texas (lovable reptiles)
For more information, please contact Bobbie Pennington at (979) 209-5600.