“Passport to Financial Wellness” Credit Fair is scheduled for Oct. 16-17, 2019, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
On Monday, May 27, 2019, the City of Bryan Municipal Office building and all other City administrative offices will be closed in observance of the Memorial Day holiday and will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, May 28, 2019. The following offices will also be closed:
- Bryan Animal Center
- Bryan+College Station Library System
- (Clara B. Mounce Public Library, Larry J. Ringer Library, and Carnegie History Center)
- Community Development Office
- Parks and Recreation Office
- Neal Recreation Center
- Public Works Call Center
- Recycling Center
Bryan Municipal Court
The Bryan Municipal Court will be closed Monday, May 27. Any documents or payments due to the Court that day will only be accepted on Tuesday, May 28.
Solid Waste and Brush/Bulky Pick-Up
Residential solid waste and brush/bulky pick-up service routes will run on the normal schedule.
Public Works Call Center
The Public Works Call Center will be closed Monday, May 27, and will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, May 28. Residents with traffic, water, sewer, or utility needs may call 979-822-3777 for after-hours assistance.
Bryan Texas Utilities (BTU)
The BTU main office and payment drive-thru will be closed on Monday, May 27, and will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, May 28.
To make a bill payment, please visit one of the kiosks at any of the following locations (please note, these locations may have separate holiday hours):
- HEB at Texas Avenue and Hwy 21
- HEB at 725 E. Villa Maria
- Texan Market at Harvey Mitchell Pkwy & Villa Maria (open 24 hours)
- You can pay via phone through the automated “E-payment” option by calling 979-821-5700
- Pay online at www.btutilities.com
Residents with emergency traffic, water, sewer, or utility needs may call 979-822-3777 for after-hours assistance.