On Monday, Jan. 20, 2020, the City of Bryan Municipal Office building and all other City administrative offices will be closed in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday and will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020. The following offices will also be closed:
- Bryan Animal Center
- Bryan + College Station Library System (books can still be returned to the exterior book drops at both Mounce and Ringer libraries.)
- Community Development Office
- Coulter Field
- Parks & Recreation Office
- Neal Recreation Center
- Public Works Call Center
- Recycling Center
Bryan Municipal Court
The Bryan Municipal Court will be closed on Jan. 20. Any documents or payments due to the Court that day will only be accepted on Jan. 21.
Solid Waste and Brush/Bulky Pickup
Residential solid waste and brush/bulky pick-up service routes will run on their normal schedule.
Public Works Call Center
The Public Works Call Center will be closed on Jan. 20 and will resume normal operating hours on Jan. 21. Residents with traffic, water, sewer, or utility needs may call 979.822.3777 for emergency assistance.
The BTU main office and payment drive-through will be closed on Jan. 20. To make a bill payment, please visit one of the kiosks at any of the following locations (please note, these locations may have separate holiday hours):
- H-E-B, Texas Avenue and State Highway 21
- H-E-B, 725 E. Villa Maria Road
- BTU office automated drive-through, 205 E. 28th St. (open 24 hours)
You may also pay via phone through the automated interactive voice response system by calling 979.821.5700 or online at btutilities.com.