The Bryan Fire Department Fire Prevention Poster Contest is back this year. Kids in Pre-K through 12th grade in Bryan are encouraged to use their artistic skills to help bring awareness to fire prevention.
On Monday, Sept. 5, 2022, the City of Bryan Municipal Office Building and all other city administrative offices will be closed in observance of Labor Day. City offices will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2022. The following buildings will also be closed:
- Bryan + College Station Public Library System
- Community Development office
- Parks & Recreation office
- Neal Recreation Center
- Coulter Field
Bryan Municipal Court
The Bryan Municipal Court will be closed on Sept. 5. Any documents or payments due to the Court that day will only be accepted on Sept. 6.
Bryan Texas Utilities
The BTU main office and payment drive-through will be closed on Sept. 5. To make a bill payment, please visit one of the kiosks at any of the following locations (please note, these locations may have separate holiday hours):
- H-E-B, Texas Avenue and State Highway 21
- H-E-B, 725 E. Villa Maria Road
- BTU office automated drive-through, 205 E. 28th St. (open 24 hours)
- You may also pay via phone through the automated interactive voice response system by calling 979-821-5700 or online at btutilities.com.
Public Works Call Center
The Public Works Call Center will be closed on Sept. 5 and will resume normal operating hours on September 6.
- For emergencies related to water, sewer, signals, signs, streets, drainage and solid waste please call BTU dispatch at 979-822-3777.
- For non-emergencies please call 979-209-5900 and leave a message or use or Help Bryan online issue-reporting system. These requests will be addressed on the next business day.
Solid Waste Residential garbage and brush and bulky will run on normal schedules.
The Used Oil and Tire Center will be open.
Bryan Animal Center and Animal Control
The Bryan Animal Center will be closed. Animal Control Officers will be working from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Please call 979-361-3888 for animal control issues and for assistance after business hours.