Building Safety Month is an international campaign by the International Code Council that takes place in May to raise awareness about building safety.
Being a lifeguard isn’t just any old summer job. But with so many options out there, why should you choose to be a lifeguard in Bryan this summer? Check out the top five reasons below:
- You can make a difference. Being a lifeguard allows you to serve your community through interacting and protecting the public each day.
- You will gain important skills. Not only will you learn skills that can quite literally save someone’s life, but you also gain skills such as leadership, teamwork and conflict resolution, which will help you wherever you go in life.
- It’s an opportunity to create lifelong friends. Working and training as a team creates friendships that last a lifetime, and our team is welcoming to everyone! Friends made here have turned into roommates, study abroad travel partners, study buddies and more.
- The job is fun and engaging, not boring! Being able to work at multiple pools and special events and just the nature of this job will never leave you bored. Each day, you get to work with different staff members, programs and events.
- You’ll end each day with a smile. Leave each day knowing how valued you are! Lifeguards are trained to prevent aquatic emergencies, and each day you will get to leave your job knowing you made a difference and kept community members safe in the water.
Ready to apply? Fill out an application online at our Lifeguard job listing. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to email Aquatics and Athletics Coordinator Lexi Durbin at email@example.com or call 979.209.5223.