Garage Sale Permits
Garage Sale Permits cost $3 and must be picked up in-person at the Development Services Department office during regular business hours. Development Services is located on the first floor of the Bryan Municipal Office Building.
- Office hours:
7:45 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Bryan Municipal Office Building
300 S. Texas Ave.
Bryan, TX 77803
Garage Sale Regulations
The following regulations apply to garage sales in the City of Bryan:
- A permit is required to conduct a garage sale on the premises of any residence inside the city limits of Bryan<./li>
- Only the owner of the property or a tenant of the premises may conduct a garage sale.
- Only one (1) garage sale may be conduct at the same location every four (4) months.
- Only used and/or discarded personal property may be offered for sale at a garage sale and no garage sale may last more than 72 consecutive hours (3 days).
- No garage sale may be conducted in a manner that creates a disturbance or become a nuisance in the neighborhood where the sale is being held.
- No garage sale may be conducted on a vacant lot, even with the owners permission.
Please contact Development Services at (979) 209-5030 for clarification or additional information regarding garage sale regulations.