Rates, Facilities, Rules
Golf Course Rates
|Mon – Fri||Sat – Sun|
|18 holes riding||$23||$28|
|18 holes walking||$10||$15|
|9 holes riding||$19||$23|
|9 holes walking||$6||$10|
|Juniors (17 and under) with paying adult||Free||Free|
* Twilight starting time is adjusted monthly to begin 2.5 – 3 hours before sunset.
Our Titleist/FootJoy golf shop carries the essentials for your game, including balls, tees, gloves and hats, all at affordable prices.
There is no charge to use our practice area, however, it is limited to short irons, pitching, chipping and putting, and you provide your own practice balls.
The snack bar is ideal for a quick bite before, during or after your round of golf. We offer sandwiches, hotdogs, snacks and a variety of beverages.
At Travis B. Bryan Municipal Golf Course we adhere to a list of rules and regulations for your safety and the safety of other players. These policies are in place in order to provide each of our players with a relaxed and enjoyable environment:
- All players must register and pay in the pro shop before play, and must start on hole #1 unless authorized to start on #10 by the staff.
- Good pace of play is important to everyone’s enjoyment of a round. Everyone is expected to play a round in 4 hours or less. Even if you are on pace, golf etiquette suggests that you invite faster groups to play through. However, letting groups play through is not an excuse for slow play — you must stay on pace. A group must maintain its position at the turn, between #9 green and #10 tee, or the following group(s) will be allowed to play through.
- Play Ready Golf: Plan your shot while others are playing so you are ready when it’s your turn.
- Each player must have his/her own bag and set of clubs.
- Dress code: customary golf attire is preferred, but appropriate shoes are required. We are a soft spikes facility – no metal spikes or other footwear that might damage the course are allowed. Flat soled athletic shoes are an acceptable alternative if you don’t have golf shoes.
- Foursomes are our standard group size. Singles, twosomes or threesomes may be combined by the staff to maximize golf course availability. Fivesomes may be allowed, but only with permission from the staff.
- You must be age 18 or older with a valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart. Players must sign a responsibility agreement for the use of the golf cart. Only two riders per golf cart. Non-playing spectators riding in a golf cart must also pay a cart fee.
- Golf carts must remain on the cart paths within 30 yards of all tees and greens. Weather-permitting, the 90-degree rule is in effect. Do not enter any roped areas, and do not drive into any wooded areas — park outside these areas and walk in.
- No personal coolers are allowed, and no alcoholic beverages are allowed that were not purchased from the golf course. These are TABC and City of Bryan regulations, and violation can result in confiscation of the alcohol and being expelled from the course.
- Etiquette: Please fill divots with sand, repair ball marks on greens and rake bunkers.
- Each player is responsible for any damage or injury he/she causes, including but not limited to the result of his/her golf shot or while operating a golf cart.
- Safety reminder: The golf course closes every day at the official sunset time. Sunset is not dark, sunset is before dark. Our goal is to get everyone off the course safely, so sunset is the time that all carts must be in and all golfers must leave the course. Please understand that you may not finish your round, but we appreciate your cooperation with this important safety policy.
- No pets are allowed on the golf course property.
- Players who in any way make themselves objectionable or who don’t follow these rules will be expelled from the course.
- The management of the golf course is authorized and reserves the right to put into effect additional rules for the protection and safety of customers and the facility.