Bryan children now have another option to enjoy the outdoors in Bryan – and several more are on their way. A new playground at Sadie Thomas Park, 129 Moss St., opened to the public on Friday, Jan. 14. The new playground structure is manufactured by Miracle Recreation Equipment and replaced two smaller units to create […]
The Hamburger Cookout will be drive through again this year. Meals must be picked up in the drive-through line, but there will be an option to dine on-site under the pavilion after you’ve collected your meal. United Way staff and board members will be present to answer any questions.
- What: City of Bryan’s 15th annual Hamburger Fundraiser
- When: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Where: Brazos Center parking lot
3232 Briarcrest Drive
Bryan, TX 77802
Pre-sale tickets available
Pre-sale tickets are now available for $5 for a single-meat hamburger meal and $7 for a double-meat hamburger meal. Meals include a hamburger, chips, a drink and a cookie. Before the event, tickets can be purchased through Oct. 25 at the following locations:
- City of Bryan Parks & Recreation office, 1309 E. Martin Luther King Blvd. (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday)
- Bryan Aquatic Center, 3100 Oak Ridge Dr. (5 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday). For ticket sale information call: 979-209-5528.
Meals may also be purchased on the day of the event for $6 for a single-meat hamburger meal and $8 for a double-meat hamburger meal.