Neal Recreation Center
Address: 600 N. Randolph
Phone: (979) 209-5210
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Full-service activity center with a large gymnasium and several activity rooms.
- After School Program
The Gymnasium is designed for multi-use programming and is equipped with a curtain, which allows it to divide in half. The meeting rooms and gymnasium are available for rental.
The Classrooms include an arts and crafts room, multi-media room, and multi-purpose room.
Admission Fees / Memberships
- Daily Use: Residents: $2 / Non-Residents: $4
- Annual Individual Membership (18-59 years old): Residents: $50 / Non-Residents: $60
- Annual Senior Membership (60+ years of age): Residents: $20 / Non-Residents: $24
- Annual Family Membership (2 adults, 4 children): Residents: $75 / Non-Residents: $90
Each additional child over 4 children: Resident $5 / Non-Resident $6
Room / Building Rental Fees
- Full Gym (hourly): Residents: $50 / Non-Residents: $60
- 1/2 Gym (hourly): Residents: $25 / Non-Residents: $35
- Gym (8 hours): Residents: $375 / Non-Residents: $450
- Arts and Crafts Room: Residents: $20 / Non-Residents: $24
- Multi-media Room: Residents: $20 / Non-Residents: $24
- Multi-purpose Room w/kitchen: Residents: $40 / Non-Residents: $48
- Building Rental (hourly): Residents: $150 / Non-Residents: $180
- Set up/Take down (optional): Residents: $50 / Non-Residents: $60
- Cleaning Deposit*: Residents: $50 / Non-Residents: $60
- Chair: Residents: $0.50 / Non-Residents: $0.50
- Table: Residents: $1 / Non-Residents: $1
User must also comply with rental agreement, which may require additional security or guidelines as determined by the Division Manager or his/her designee.
$15.00 additional fee per hour after designated rental has ended.
*Cleaning Deposit refundable if rental rooms left in clean condition
Open Gym for Pickup Basketball – Recreation Play
Beginning Oct. 4, the gym will be open for basketball on the following dates and times.
- Wednesday: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Cost: $2 Resident; $4 Non-Resident; Free to NRC Members
- Ages: 16 and up