This award recognizes projects performed by Texas Public Works personnel in the category of Disaster or Emergency Construction/Repair.
“Spring” into fun this spring season with these great events to enjoy as the weather warms up. The Bryan-College Station area has plenty of holiday and family-friendly events to keep everyone entertained. Bryan hosts a variety of activities this year including an egg hunt and breakfast with the bunny, camping, and keeping the cemetery beautiful.
Blue Bunny Breakfast & Egg Hunt
Presented by Bryan Parks and Recreation & Bryan Police Department
- Egg Hunt
- 0-3 years
- 4-6 years
- 7-9 years
- Pictures with the Bunny
A morning of fun in the park with an Easter Egg hunt, pictures with the Easter Bunny, a visit from Bryan Police Department and holiday crafts – fun for the whole family!
- When: Saturday, March 24, from 9-11 a.m.
- Where: Travis B. Bryan Municipal Park
- Cost: Free to the public
Roll out your sleeping bags and pop up your tents! Join us for a family trail blazing game, dinner, snack and breakfast; crafts, games, star gazing, campfire stories and a feature movie: Open Season
Don’t have a tent? No problem! 4 & 6 person tents are available for rent with pre-registration.
- When: Friday/Saturday, April 13 – 14 | 5 p.m. Friday – 9 a.m. Saturday
- Where: Austin’s Colony Park
- Cost (Pre-Registration): Kids (ages 12 and under): $5 / Adults $7
- Cost (Day-Of Registration): Kids (ages 12 and under): $7 / Adults $10
- Registration: Click Here to Register
Bryan Cemetery Clean-Up Day
Come out and spruce up the cemetery. Please bring your own hand tools. Topsoil will be available. Pay your respects and honor those who went before us. Bring a covered dish to share at the Chapel for lunch at noon. For more information, contact Bob Holmes at (979) 209-5227.
- When: Saturday, May 12 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Where: Bryan City Cemetery