On Monday, January 21, 2019, the City of Bryan Municipal Office building and all other City administrative offices will be closed in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. Please note bin trash and brush/bulky pick-up will remain on schedule!
“Spring” into fun this spring season with these great events to enjoy as the weather warms up. The Bryan-College Station area has plenty of holiday and family-friendly events to keep everyone entertained. Bryan hosts a variety of activities this year including an egg hunt and breakfast with the bunny, camping, and keeping the cemetery beautiful.
Blue Bunny Breakfast & Egg Hunt
Presented by Bryan Parks and Recreation & Bryan Police Department
- Egg Hunt
- 0-3 years
- 4-6 years
- 7-9 years
- Pictures with the Bunny
A morning of fun in the park with an Easter Egg hunt, pictures with the Easter Bunny, a visit from Bryan Police Department and holiday crafts – fun for the whole family!
- When: Saturday, March 24, from 9-11 a.m.
- Where: Travis B. Bryan Municipal Park
- Cost: Free to the public
Roll out your sleeping bags and pop up your tents! Join us for a family trail blazing game, dinner, snack and breakfast; crafts, games, star gazing, campfire stories and a feature movie: Open Season
Don’t have a tent? No problem! 4 & 6 person tents are available for rent with pre-registration.
- When: Friday/Saturday, April 13 – 14 | 5 p.m. Friday – 9 a.m. Saturday
- Where: Austin’s Colony Park
- Cost (Pre-Registration): Kids (ages 12 and under): $5 / Adults $7
- Cost (Day-Of Registration): Kids (ages 12 and under): $7 / Adults $10
- Registration: Click Here to Register
Bryan Cemetery Clean-Up Day
Come out and spruce up the cemetery. Please bring your own hand tools. Topsoil will be available. Pay your respects and honor those who went before us. Bring a covered dish to share at the Chapel for lunch at noon. For more information, contact Bob Holmes at (979) 209-5227.
- When: Saturday, May 12 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Where: Bryan City Cemetery