Did you know that Thanksgiving is the peak day in the United States for home cooking fires? To keep it safe, here are some tips to avoid being a statistic this holiday season.
The Hamburger Cookout will be drive-through again this year. Meals must be picked up in the drive-through line and are to-go only. There will not be an option to dine on-site after you’ve collected your meal. United Way staff and board members will be present to answer any questions.
- What: City of Bryan’s 16th Annual Hamburger Fundraiser
- When: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday, Oct. 21, 2022
- Where: Brazos Center parking lot
3232 Briarcrest Drive
Bryan, TX 77802
Pre-sale tickets available: $5 Single; $7 Double
Day-of purchase: $6 Single; $8 Double
Meals include a hamburger, chips, a drink and a cookie. Before the event, tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- City of Bryan Parks & Recreation office, 1309 E. Martin Luther King Blvd. (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday)
- Bryan Aquatic Center, 3100 Oak Ridge Dr. (5 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday). For ticket sale information call 979.209.5528.