- Wellness Homepage
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Employee Health Center
- Wondr Health
- Wellness Activities
- Healthy Eating
Welcome to the City of Bryan’s Employee Wellness portal. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and that’s why the city maintains its Employee Wellness Program. The purpose of this program is to give employees and their families the tools and resources they need to make the healthiest choice possible. The city’s Wellness Program includes educational classes, fitness opportunities, the annual Health & Safety Expo and much more!
For your employee wellness-related needs, contact the Risk Management Department at 979.209.5055.
Make an appointment
Get all the information you need for your visit, and schedule your appointment today!
The Risk Management Department produces a monthly newsletter, “Worksite Wellness News.”
Use these personal calculators to evaluate your health and lifestyle choices.
Cooking healthy can be challenging and often people are afraid to try new things.
Employee Health and Wellness Benefits
Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Local hotline: 979-775-5355
- Twin City Mission Domestic Violence Services
- City of Bryan Victim’s Assistance Program
- Sexual Assault Resource Center
Healthy Aging, Eldercare and Caregiver Services
Pregnancy and Parenting
- St. Joseph New Parenting Education Class
- St. Joseph Sibling Tours
- Scott & White Parental Education Classes
Substance Abuse Counseling
Other Helpful Resources
- United Way of the Brazos Valley: Dial 2-1-1
- Brazos County Health District