Meeting Minutes and Electronic Records
The City of Bryan uses the LaserFiche imaging system to electronically store records.
Many city records are available via electronic access, including City Council Meeting Minutes dating back to 1889, Ordinances and Resolutions.
- View City Council Meeting Minutes
- View City Council Ordinances
- View City Council Resolutions
- View Board, Commission and Committee Meeting Minutes
Agendas and Video Archives
The City of Bryan uses BoardDocs for its Meeting Agendas and Swagit for its video archives of City Council Meetings. All items in BoardDocs and Swagit have a two-year retention period.
- View City Council Meeting Agendas
- View City Council Meeting Video Archives
- View Board, Commission and Committee Meeting Agendas