Who We Are and What We Do
The Bryan City Marshal’s Office is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the Court building and ensuring the safety and security of the citizens who appear and work in it. The Marshals’ mission is also to facilitate and maximize the efficiency of judicial and other court functions, and present an image of concern, competence, and professionalism to the bench, bar, and all other users of the Court.
The Marshal’s Office is also tasked with locating absconders and bringing them before the Court. To this end, the Marshal Division assigns deputies to look for and apprehend absconders. These deputies routinely make visits to the homes and work sites of wanted individuals. They also conduct periodic warrant round-ups.
Warrants and How to Pay Them
View the current warrant list to see if you have a warrant
There are two ways to pay a warrant. If you have a warrant, the warrant list will have a column that tells you “How to Pay.”
- If you’re instructed to “Contact Municipal Court,” then you need to call (979) 209-5400, or come to the Municipal Court in-person to discuss your warrant and make payment arrangements. The court is located at 401 S. Tabor Avenue, Bryan, Texas 77803.
- If you’re instructed to “Contact MVBA,” then you need to call (866) 955-5455, or visit their website at www.paymvba.com to discuss your warrant and make payment arrangements.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE INSTRUCTED TO “CONTACT MVBA,” BUT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT OF YOUR WARRANTS, YOU CAN MAKE A FULL PAYMENT AT THE MUNICIPAL COURT.
More Information About the Marshal’s Office / Contact Us
To contact the Marshal’s Office, call (979) 209-5445, or use the forms below:
- Submit a Tip to the Marshals
- Commend a Marshal
- File a Complaint Against a Marshal (PDF)
- Racial Profiling Statistics (2020)
- Racial Profiling Statistics (2019)
- Racial Profiling Statistics (2018)
- Racial Profiling Statistics (2017)
- Racial Profiling Statistics (2016)
- Officer-Involved Shootings