Bryan Animal Center
The Animal Center will be closed on Friday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day.
Listed below are the prices and services that come with adopting our animals. Microchips may be registered nationally at time of adoption for an additional charge of $10.99 If you are claiming a lost pet or adopting an animal from the Bryan Animal Center, you may pay with cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Heartworm Tested, de-wormed, receive one DHPP vaccination, one Bordetella vaccination, & are microchipped.
- De-wormed, are current on DHPP vaccinations, receive one Bordetella vaccination, & are microchipped.
- FELV/FIV tested, de-wormed, receive FVRCP vaccination, & are microchipped.
- FELV tested, de-wormed, are current on FVRCP vaccination, & are microchipped.
Lost and Found
- Owners must bring proof of ownership when claiming their animal(s). (Photos, vet records, etc.)
- We hold all animals for 72 hours before they are made available for adoption.
The Bryan Animal Center is accepting volunteers who want to assist with improving the quality of care animals receive at the Center.
Interested individuals must complete one of the two attached Volunteer Waiver forms. One form is for individuals under 18 years of age and/or individuals who do not have a valid driver’s license. The other form is for individuals 18 years old and older who have a valid driver’s license. Interested individuals should complete the appropriate form and submit it to Center staff. Volunteers will be notified when their volunteer application has been approved.
- Volunteer Waiver: for individuals under 18 years of age and/or individuals who do not have a valid driver’s license (PDF)
- Volunteer Waiver: for individuals 18 years old and older who have a valid driver’s license (PDF)
Volunteers may assist with caring for animals, cleaning cages/kennels/kennel area, locating animal owners, general cleaning, and other needs. Center staff will direct volunteers and provide appropriate training as required and as necessary. Volunteers are needed seven (7) days a week. Center staff will visit with each volunteer to determine days and times best suited for the volunteer and the Center. Volunteers serve at the pleasure of Center staff.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact the Bryan Animal Center at (979) 209-5260.
The Bryan Animal Center (BAC) has animals who may need homes during their transition period. Foster homes are one way for deserving animals to receive care before being adopted.
Individuals and organizations interested in partnering with the BAC to provide foster care, should complete the Foster Care Application form and submit it to BAC staff. Foster homes are responsible for the foster animal, including food, shelter, social skills, and a loving environment.
- Foster Care Application (PDF)
It is the policy of Bryan Animal Services to protect the citizens from nuisance and dangerous animals by maintaining an Animal Control Unit which shall be responsible for the enforcement of city ordinances, state law, and federal law governing animals.
Animal control officers are mobile responding to calls within the City limits of Bryan and are stationed out of Bryan Animal Center Animal 2207 Finfeather Bryan TX, 77801.
Animal Control officers regularly work Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Animal control officers are on call for emergencies after regular business hours, on weekends, and city recognized holidays.
After Hours Emergency Call Responses include:
- Animal bites or scratches to a human that break the skin
- Vicious animal at large attacking people or other animals
- Injured/ill animal when owner is not known
- Snake or wild animal in a house/garage. (must have a visual on the animal)
For Animal Concerns, Please Contact (979)361-3888 For an Animal Control Officer to Respond.
Animal Related Ordinances for Bryan may be found at:
For more information about ordinances or general inquiries, you may leave a message at (979)209-5261, and an officer will return your call as quickly as possible.
For immediate assistance, please call (979 )361-3888.