Address: 300 S. Main St. (Corner of S. Main Street and W. 28th Street / Located in Gloria Stephan Sale Park)
- Conference Room Table (seats 14 – 16)
- 20 Chairs (includes chairs for conference table)
- Men’s and Women’s Restrooms
- Flat Screen TV (65”)
About the Facility
The Gloria Stephan Sale Park Depot is a small board room meeting facility (630 square feet), to be utilized for small business-type meetings.
The depot is located where the original 1900 Bryan railroad depot once stood. The structure is reminiscent of the original 1900 railroad depot, which lasted almost a century on the site.
The Gloria Stephan Sale Park Depot is available to rent seven days a week.
Rental Costs and Information
- Deposit: $100
- Hourly (minimum three hours): Resident: $20 /Non Resident: $25
- Full Day (7 a.m. – 11 p.m.): Resident: $100 / Non Resident: $120
- Download rental information and documents here
Paperwork and rental approval must be completed in person at the Parks and Recreation Department located at 1309 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Street. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 979.209.5528.