Trash / Garbage Collection (Solid Waste Group)
Find your trash collection days
When is my trash pickup day?
Please enter your street number and street name in the search box to determine your residential trash pickup day.
When is my brush and bulky items pickup day?
Please enter your street number and street name in the search box to determine your brush and bulky items pickup day.
Trash service is connected to your water and electric service with BTU. If your lights are on then you have trash collection services. Once you have established a BTU account, please check to ensure there is a container at your residence. If not, please contact the Public Works Call Center at (979) 209-5900.
For container needs, repairs, and any questions or concerns please contact the Public Works Call Center at (979) 209-5900 or use our Help Bryan online issue reporting system.
- Holiday: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day
- Solid Waste Collection: Information coming soon.
- Brush and Bulky Collection: Information coming soon.
- Public Works Call Center: Information coming soon. *
* For non-emergencies, please submit a request through the Help Bryan online issue reporting system. These requests will be handled on the next Monday-Friday business day.
For emergency water, sewer, traffic and other public works issues, please call the BTU Emergency Hotline: 979.822.3777.
Household Hazardous Waste Events
The Brazos Valley Solid Waste Agency (BVSWMA), with the cities of Bryan and College Station, holds a Household Hazardous Waste collection each spring and fall.
Public Works Call Center
Our customer service representatives are here to serve you from Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. If you need to request repairs or just need more information about a particular service, please contact the call center at (979) 209-5900 or submit your issue through our Help Bryan online issue reporting system, and they will be happy to assist you.
To report after-hour emergencies, please call BTU Dispatch at 979.822.3777.
Other Helpful Numbers
- BVSWMA Composting Facility | 979.361.0859
- Household Hazardous Waste Hotline | 979.764.3809
- Brazos Valley Solid Waste Management Agency | 979.764.3832
- Keep Brazos Beautiful | 979.775.3569
Permitted Roll-off Providers
Roll-off services are not provided by the City of Bryan, however, the city permits certain roll-off providers to offer these services. These programs are separate from city services, and associated fees are paid directly to the roll-off provider. For more information or details on service fees, please contact one of these city-permitted service providers:
- Pronto Services | Phone: (979) 665-4465
- BVR Waste and Recycling | Phone: (979) 260-0006
- Texas Commercial Waste | Phone: (979) 775-7171
- Drop and Go Dumpsters | Phone: (979) 807-4522
- Maroon Dumpsters | Phone: (979) 595-6446
If you have any additional questions about roll-off services, please contact us at (979) 209-5900, and we’ll be happy to assist you.