Skip to main content

City of Bryan, Texas



facebook icon twitter icon instagram icon flickr icon youtube icon NextDoor icon

Trash / Garbage Collection (Solid Waste Group)

Find your trash collection days

When is my trash pickup day?

When is my brush and bulky items pickup day?

New Residents

Trash service is connected to your water and electric service with BTU. If your lights are on then you have trash collection services. Once you have established a BTU account, please check to ensure there is a container at your residence. If not, please contact the Public Works Call Center at (979) 209-5900.

Set Up Service

All Residents

For container needs, repairs, and any questions or concerns please contact the Public Works Call Center at (979) 209-5900 or use our Help Bryan online issue reporting system.

Visit Help Bryan

Service Requests Status Map

Public Works Call Center

Our customer service representatives are here to serve you from Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. If you need to request repairs or just need more information about a particular service, please contact the call center at 979-209-5900 or submit your issue through our Help Bryan online issue reporting system, and they will be happy to assist you.

Visit Help Bryan

To report after-hour emergencies, please call BTU Dispatch at 979-822-3777.

Report street light outage

Household Hazardous Waste Events

The Brazos Valley Solid Waste Agency (BVSWMA), with the cities of Bryan and College Station, holds a Household Hazardous Waste collection each spring and fall.

Visit Twin Oaks Landfill website

Other Helpful Numbers

  • BVSWMA Composting Facility | 979.361.0859
  • Household Hazardous Waste Hotline | 979.764.3809
  • Brazos Valley Solid Waste Management Agency | 979.764.3832
  • Keep Brazos Beautiful | 979.775.3569

Permitted Roll-off Providers

Roll-off services are not provided by the City of Bryan, however, the city permits certain roll-off providers to offer these services. These programs are separate from city services, and associated fees are paid directly to the roll-off provider. For more information or details on service fees, please contact one of these city-permitted service providers:

If you have any additional questions about roll-off services, please contact us at (979) 209-5900, and we’ll be happy to assist you.