Skip to main content

City of Bryan, Texas



facebook icon twitter icon instagram icon flickr icon youtube icon NextDoor icon

Permits (Engineering)

Texas Department of Transportation Permits

There are several types of permits that are required by the State of Texas when constructing within the right-of-way of a State roadway.  One is for the construction of a driveway that will connect to a State roadway.  Another is for the installation of utilities within a State right-of-way.  Once a developer completes the permit application it  must be returned to the City of Bryan Engineering Department for review.  The Engineering Department then forwards the permit to the Department of Transportation for approval.

To get a copy of the latest TxDOT form for construction within state right-of-way, please see their web page; Right of Way Forms

Right of Way Work Permits

Click here to be taken to our Rights of Way Management page.