Can you believe it! The holiday season is here already, and there’s no shortage of things to do in Bryan between now and the new year. Here are just a few of the festivities.
The Bryan Animal Center has a very popular program that has provided more than 2,400 free microchips and rabies vaccinations to Bryan pets since 2021.
These events are held four times a year, usually in March, May, August and November.
“We are striving to do more community outreach events to help our citizens provide for their pets. Microchipping a pet is of utmost importance, as it is a permanent form of identification,” said Bryan Animal Center Supervisor Ashley Rodriguez. “Having a pet microchipped will increase the chance of them being reunited with their owners should they ever get lost. Our goal at Bryan Animal Services is to ensure public health and safety when it comes to our community and its pets.”
Please call 979.209.5260 if you have any questions about these great events.
Qualifications and event details
- All participants/pets must live within Bryan’s city limits
- Service will be on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Limit to 200 pets served, even if pre-registered (pre-registration does not guarantee a vaccine or microchip)
- Pre-registered pets will experience expedited service the day of the event
- Pets must be on a leash or in a crate during the event
- Limit four pets per household
- Proof of Bryan residency is required at the event (BTU bill or valid ID)
Nov. 11 – Tiffany Park | Pre-register here
March 9 – Tanglewood Park
May 11 – Sadie Thomas Park
Aug. 10 – Villa West Park