Sanitary Sewer Projects
Woodville Rd. Sewer Line Improvements
City Job No. 411-DE-1612
This project began as a sewer replacement project, then developed into a road reconstruction, including roundabouts at two locations (Old Hearne & SH 6 overpass). Shared use path, Sidewalks, & storm sewers. Because of ROW reconstruction, coordination with TxDOT & AFA are required.
Project Map in PDF Format
- Project Manager/City Contact: Pat Edwards, P.E.
- Alternate City Contact: Jayson Barfknecht, P.H.D., P.E., C.F.M.
- Funding Source: Sanitary Fund; Street Improvement Fund
- Design Engineer: Rabon Metcalf Engineering
- Contract Amount: $142,400.00
- CIP Budget: $3,134,000
- Funding Source: General Fund; Transportation Fee; Sanitary Fund; Water Fund
- Contractor: Larry Young Paving
- Contract Amount: $4,127,862.05
- City Inspector: Stacy Liner
- Status: Complete
- Updated: 8/11/2021