Development Review Applications and Building Permits
Online Permitting Now Available
The City of Bryan’s Development Services is making building permitting in Bryan easier through a new online platform.
The new platform allows our customers to take care of all their building permitting and business licensing needs, on a computer or mobile device, without needing to visit Bryan City Hall in person.
Customers have the ability to fill out applications and electronically attach any supporting documentation, review the status of applications, schedule building inspections, view inspection results, and pay fees online.
Development Review Applications
In order to coordinate various processes required by ordinances adopted by the City of Bryan, the Development Services Department must collect the necessary information to initiate and/or finalize certain actions. Please click on a title below to preview or download the appropriate application. All applications are in PDF format. Please click here to download Acrobat Reader. We have one application called “General Application”. The General Application will be used for platting, rezoning, variance, exception, conditional use permit and site plan.
- General Application
- A: Rezoning
- B: Variance to Chapter 130 (Zoning) | B: Variance to Chapter 62 (Land and Site Development)
- C: Exception to Chapter 110 (Subdivision)
- D: Site Plan (Commercial and Multi-Family Residential)
- E: Conditional Use Permit
- F: Replat
- G: Floodplain Development Permit
- H: Building Design Review
- K: New Site or Tower Submittal Requirements (Wireless Communication Facility)
- L: Collocation Request Submittal Requirements (Wireless Communication Facility)
- M: Eligible Facilities Request Submittal Requirements (Wireless Communication Facility)
- Change of Use, Ownership, or Tenant
- Certificate of Appropriateness
- Public Right-of-Way Abandonment
- Right-of-Way Encroachment
- Special Use License
- Home Occupations
- Hookah or Cigar Bars
- Biocorridor – Site Plan Application
- Biocorridor – Plat Application
- Administrative Appeal